Key health-supporting benefits
- Very rich in rare biologically active lipids called alkylglycerols, which may have anti-inflammatory properties and help to support immune system health.
- Contains phytosterols (plant sterols) which were present in early human diets.
- Contains natural antioxidants that protect against free radical damage.
- May help to support blood vessel and pineal gland health.
- Contains a wide-range of nutrients, just as nature intended. Absolutely nothing added.
- Rich in fat-soluble vitamins and quinones.
- A naturally low ratio of vitamin A to vitamin D.
- Contains a wide spectrum of fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-4, omega-6, omega-7, omega-9 and omega-11 fatty acids in their naturally occurring forms.
Suitable for those following Weston price/Paleo/Raw food/Healthy diets